1§ Website use
1. Our company
Worldincare.com is a website operated by Wandenmeer Ltd (“Wandenmeer ” or “We”).We are registered in in England and Wales under company number 10049352 and have registered office at 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
2. Accessing and unavailable
A) Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
C) You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have an access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Strictly prohibited uses
In accessing any part of our site, you agree:
A) not to use our website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our site by other users;
B) not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our website;
C) not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on our website and entered by or relating to any third party user;
D) material contained in our website must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in our site.
Our standards apply to any content or comments posted or uploaded on our website. The standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. We reserve the right to edit, not publish or to remove any content. Although our website is fully moderated, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate our site or any other service we provide on our website.
4.1. Be accurate, genuinely held, relevant, informative, civil and respectful of others, written in English (or other selected languages) and comply with acceptable standards of spelling and grammar, comply with the laws applicable in Poland, Finland and in any country from which it is posted.
4.2. Contain specific accusations of negligence, abuse or criminal activity, be defamatory of any individual or organization, be obscene, offensive, hateful, threatening, inflammatory or that are likely to harass or calculated to seriously alarm or annoy any other person, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, contain abusive language, disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual, be written in capitals, stereotype sections of society, contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
4.3. By submitting content to our site, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable license to use that content. Although you will still own the copyright in your content, we will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your content. You further grant us the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Tomorrows Guides’ rights in the uploaded content by a breach of these terms.
4.4 You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss and loss of profits, goodwill or business opportunities) arising from any third party claim in relation to content you have uploaded onto our website or your breach of the provisions of these terms.
4.5. We have a social media presence. Please note that material posted by you to this website may be reposted or promoted by us on our social media platforms on the same conditions as apply to our website and subject to any additional conditions imposed by the platform in question. By posting to our website you are deemed to consent to any reposting or promotion by us using social media.
4.6. We have endeavored to ensure that any Reviews posted on the website are fair, and that, as care providers, you always have an opportunity to provide your own point of view and to make clear where you disagree with anything being said by a reviewer. By engaging with us in this process you acknowledge that the Reviews and associated material published together constitute a fair and balanced set of opinions about your services.
4.7. You will only use any personal data we provide to you for the purposes of responding to the particular Review to which it relates and/or for addressing any legal or regulatory issues and/or as otherwise required by law, and you will only retain any such personal data for so long as is necessary for those purpose(s).
5. Intellectual property
5.1. We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the material and data on our website, subject to the provisions in the intellectual property rights. Such rights include, but are not limited to: unregistered trade mark rights protecting our business and trading names; database rights protecting the data published on our website; copyright and design rights in the text and graphics on our site; and copyright in the software used on our website other than that licensed to us.
5.2. You must only use the materials and/or data on our website for personal and non-commercial purposes and in accordance with the terms below.
5.3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
6. Posting comments
Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
7. Website changes
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
8. The liability
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. The linking
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10. RSS Feeds
You may display worldincare.com User Recommendations on your own website via our RSS feeds.
11. The Jurisdiction
12. Term of use versions
The owner of the worldincare.com and the database administrator is:
Wandenmeer Ltd, 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom. WC2H 9JQ. Co. Reg. Nr: 10049352.
hereinafter referred to as Wandenmeer
Wandenmeer makes special care to respect the privacy of customers who visit the website.
1. Wandenmeer collects information concerning: individuals engaged in legal activity which are not directly related to their business; individuals engaged in their own business or performing professional activities; individuals representing any legal persons; organizational units not being legal entities, which have the legal capacity according to the law, having their own business or performing professional activities; together referred to as visitors.
A) Visitor’s personal data are collected in the case of: registering an account in the website; placing any order in the website.
B) In the case of registration of an account in the website, the visitor will give the following information: e-mail; first name and surname.
C) When an account is registered in the website, the visitor independently determine an individual password to access its account. The visitor can change the password later..
D) In the case of placing the offer in the website, the visitor will type in the following information: e-mail; address: post code and city; country; street and house/apartment number; first name and surname; telephone number.
E) In the case of Care home providers, the above data are extended by the information which will be necessary to publish the offer.
2. When you use the website they may be taken additional information, in particular: the IP address assigned to a visitor’s computer or external IP address of the ISP, the domain name, the browser type, time of access, the type of operating system.
3. They can also be collected from visitor some navigation data, such as information about links and references, they decide to click on or other activities that are performed in our website.
4. In the case of registration of an account in the website, the visitor data are used to create an individual account and to manage this account.
5. In the case of purchase in the website, the personal data may be transferred to the courier company to deliver the ordered services.
6. The navigation data can be used to ensure the visitor better service, data analysis, statistics and adaptation of the website to visitor preferences, as well as to ensure the website administration.
1. The website uses small files called cookies. They shall be stored by Wandenmeer on the computer of a website visitor, if the Internet browser allows it. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain, it is from , its “expiration time” and individual random number that identifies the file. The information collected via this type of files help to adapt the products offered by Wandenmeer to individual preferences and the actual needs of the website visitors. It also gives the opportunity to develop general statistics of visits concerning presented products in the website.
2. Wandenmeer uses two types of cookies:
A) Session cookies: at the end of the session of the browser or after turning off your computer the stored information is deleted from the device memory. The mechanism of the session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the visitors computer.
B) Persistent cookies: are stored in the device of the End Customer and remain there until they are deleted or until they expire. The mechanism of the persistent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the visitor’s computer.
3. Wandenmeer uses its cookies to:
A) authorize the visitor in the website and ensure visitor session in the website (after logging in), so the visitor does not have to re-enter the login and password on every sub-page of the website;
B) analyze, study and audit of visits, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how visitors use the website and allow to improve its structure and content.
4. Wandenmeer uses external cookies to: advertise the website using the social networking sites; administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc., having its registered office in the US or Facebook Ireland having its registered office in Ireland; collect general anonymous and static data via analytical tools called Google Analytics; administrator of external cookies: Google Inc., having its registered office in the US; show multimedia information on the website, which are downloaded from an external website www.youtube.com; administrator of external cookies: Google Inc., having its registered office in the US; present ads tailored to customer preferences through a web tool called Google AdSense; administrator of external cookies: Google Inc., having its registered office in the US.
5. The mechanism of cookies is safe for the computers. In particular, this is not a path through which the viruses, other unwanted software or malware can have access to the visitor’s computer. However, the visitor have the option in their browsers to limit or disable access of cookies to computers. If you use this option, the access to the website will be possible except the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
6. If the visitor does not wish to receive cookies, he/she may change the browser settings. We warn that if you disable the cookies required for authorization processes, security, maintenance of preferences, it may be difficult, and in extreme cases it may impossible to use this website.
7. Wandenmeer may collect visitors` IP addresses. IP address is the number assigned to the computer of a Shop visitor by the ISP. IP number enables the access to Internet. In most cases, this number is assigned dynamically to the computer, ie. it changes each time you connect to the Internet and therefore it is regarded commonly as a non-personal identifying information.
The IP address can be used by Wandenmeer only to: identify the technical problems with the server; create statistical analysis (eg. determine the regions where the most visits are from); make the information useful for the administration and improving of the website, secure and identify unwanted automatic programs for viewing content of the website, which overload the server.
8. The website contains links and references to other websites. Wandenmeer is not responsible for the privacy policies applicable to them.
4§ Data security and access
1. Personal data collected by Wandenmeer through the website are processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Law 2014.1182 j.t.).
2. Access to personal data collected through the website have only authorized employees of the Wandenmeer .
3. Wandenmeer ensures the visitors, who have an account, a continuous access to their personal data and the ability to modify it at any time. Access and modification of personal data is possible after logging in to the account in the website. The visitors can remove personal data from a database. Wandenmeer may refuse to remove visitor’s data if the visitor violated rules which are applicable in the website, and this data is required to explain all circumstances and determine the responsibilities, and in particular to claim damages from the visitor.
4. Wandenmeer never sends any letters, including e-mail asking for the login details, in particular the password the visitor’s account.
3. The date of last modification 17.03.2016 r.